Posted 1 year ago
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce CPQ, Apex and Force.com
- Good knowledge about End-to-End Lead to cash Lifecycle
- Hands on experience to implement product rules, price rules in CPQ
- Good knowledge of Salesforce CPQ processes like Upsell, Downsell, product swap, cancellation, auto-renewal scenarios
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Opportunity Management and Order Management modules.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the salesforce platform including significant work in LWC, Aura, Apex, Visualforce, application integration, and data migration.
- Experience of at least one full-lifecycle of Salesforce CPQ implementations as techno-functional, CPQ Design and Implementation Experience.
- Strong functional and configuration expertise in Sales/ Sales Cloud
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce integration with (Soap/ REST/ Web services/ Boomi) and data migration.
- Must be up to date with features in latest releases in Salesforce platform and have experience with Lightning.
- Passionate, technology leader and like to lead a team of people in delivering robust, scalable solutions then this is your opportunity!
- Salesforce CPQ Consultant
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce PD1
Nice to Have:
- Certification in Service/ Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Certified Application Architect (Advantage).
- Salesforce Billing Knowledge is huge plus.
- Netsuite CRM Finance module exposure is huge plus.