- Developing features from idea to implementation.
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements.
- End to end project implementation and delivery.
- Work with new technologies and multiple ETL tools.
- Build data integration and work with integration suites.
- Serve as a trainer / coach junior resources on SFDC functionality, Integration and migration tools and error handling.
- Capable of understanding task requirements clearly and implement independently.
- Ability to adapt and develop solutions in an agile / hybrid environment.
- Willingness to learn new tools / technologies.
- Should be willing to travel.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Well versed with project tools and methodologies.
- Passionate, technical, Active contribute, self-starter, self-motivated, flexible, go-getter to resolve technical and some functional aspects, work with team.
- Excellent written and oral communication and collaboration
- Experience working in a technical and/or functional team environment to gather requirements, prioritize objectives, and brainstorm technical design solutions.
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Timely escalation and providing resolution of Risks and Issues.
- Technical writing and documentation experience.
- Expertise in multiple Integration & Migration tool like Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, Pentaho, Talend, Informatica Powercenter, Cast iron, Mulesoft, Jitterbit etc.
- Experience on SQL / PLSQL query writing and strong relational database background / understanding.
- Experience on Data management, Data Security.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com fundamentals, terminologies, Objects & Data Model.
- Use of Data Loader, Developer Console, Salesforce Workbench (SOQL / SOSL).
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Admin activities like user creation, role / profile set up, Security set up, validation rules, triggers etc.
- Any ETL Certified (Preferred Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi)